Ethos Consulting Group, L.L.C.
303 White Horse Pike
Haddon Heights, NJ 08035
Phone: (856) 310-0009
Fax: (856) 310-0052
· Site Map
· Project Management
· IICN MegaSearch
- Click here to download a PDF report (794KB) that portrays the progress made by
the Department of Veterans Affairs in end-of-life care for veterans.
- Click here to download a Power Point presentation (0.9MB) about the National Hospice-Veteran Partnership Program, a joint effort of Rallying Points and the Department of Veterans Affairs. This program builds on the important and innovative work begun in 2001 by the National Hospice and Palliative Care Organization and the Center for Advanced Illness Coordinated Care.
- The Hospice-Veteran Partnership Toolkit is now available on line! Click here to view and download the HVP Toolkit. You can also download each section of the Toolkit and modify the content to meet your Hospice-Veteran Partnership's individual needs.
- Learn about ethical issues in hospice practice by listening to an interview with JoAnne Reifsnyder or viewing an online PowerPoint presentation.
- Listen to an interview with Diane Jones explaining the new VHA Hospice Veterans Partnership Inititiave. Diane also covers the new VHA palliative care consult team directive. (requires Windows Media Player)
- Read the new Veterans Health Administration directive on palliative care consult teams.
- The IICN Megasearch gives you access to over 1,500 pages of full-text content on end of life care provided by over thirty collaborating organizations.
- Read testimonials from some of our clients.
Formed in 1999 by JoAnne Reifsnyder, PhD, APRN, BC-PCM, and Diane H. Jones, MSW, ACSW, Ethos Consulting Group, L.L.C. represents experience in the fields of hospice and home health care, ethics, education, research, public policy, compliance, and health care administration. Our clients include government agencies, state and national organizations, hospice and home health agencies, and universities.
Dedicated to improving care at the end of life across all settings and levels of care, Ethos brings experience, value, and professionalism to work relationships resulting in high-level client satisfaction. Our outcomes-oriented consulting services and products are individually designed for healthcare organizations desiring to integrate hospice and palliative care services, education, and information into their operations.
We offer service in the following areas:
- Project Management and Program Development: We manage all aspects of a previously defined project or the development
of a new program of short- or long-term duration, assuming full responsibility for project/programs project/program deliverables and outcomes.
- Education and Training: Educational and instructional materials are developed by the principals and are tailored to individual client's needs and the target audience. The materials may consist of, but are not limited to, workshop handouts, educational exercises and other instructional tools, and reference lists.
- Research and Evaluation: We draw on our academic experience and analytic capabilities to design, carry out, and report on a research project. This work is done either independently or in conjunction with the principal investigator of a research project.
All original content on this web site is Copyright © 2002 by Ethos Consulting Group, L.L.C. All rights reserved.